Each day full of joy - not a dull moment. Spend 7 splendid days at Bhanwar Singh Palace in the mystical temple town of Pushkar, India.
This beautiful resort has a forest area, gardens, a lovely swimming pool, and impeccable services delivered with warmth.
The famed and legendary temples in Pushkar are worth visiting. get an idea about Rajasthan's architecture of the bygone era through the intricate artwork of the temples and the various features of the temples offer awestruck beauty and reveal the skills of the artists of that time.
Take excursions to the historic towns of Merta and Kishangarh and enjoy camel cart rides and jeep safari through the rugged countryside. The temples in Pushkar also have a lot of spiritual importance thus attracting a lot of devotees. On this wellness tour, you will see them.
Accompanied by our guide, you will take walking tours of these attractions. You will get to meet hundreds of pilgrims who come here for performing religious rituals on the footsteps leading to the Sacred Pond.
The town is famous for the Maharaja's Phool Mahal Palace located on the side of a lake. Take a boat ride here and enjoy a dinner on its beautiful lawns. See the studio where students from across India and abroad learn the intricacies of miniature paintings on silk cloth.
Take an excursion to the ancient Merta town set amidst the rugged countryside. See here Meera Bai Mandir. It is a historic Hindu temple which was built by Rao Dudoji, an avid devotee of Lord Krishna. Meera Bai was the granddaughter of Dadoji who is known to be the legendary devotee of Lord Krishna.
It is the reason, the temple gets known as Meera Bai Mandir but in reality, the original name of the temple is Shri Char Bhujanath. You will be pleased to see the structure of the temple and its decor using marble extensively.
During the festivals like Janamasthmi, Rama Navmi, and Nrishingh Chaturdashi, the temple gets visited by thousands of devotees and tourists. Enjoy a camel cart ride here and take lunch at a local restaurant.
The resort has beautifully appointed rooms with an attached bathroom that has showers and both hot and cold running water. The rooms have a sitting area and a writing desk with a chair.
What is included in the program
- 30 minute massage
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Cooking class
- Nature hikes with a trusted guide
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation classes
- Free excursions to sites of interest
- 7 days, 6 nights accommodation
- 3 delicious meals per day plus snacks and refreshments
What is NOT included in the program
- Air or Road Travel to the Retreat Location
- Visas and other permits
- Any food & beverages outside the Retreat Program
- Any Extra Local Tours and Sight Seeing outside the Retreat Program
- A beautiful resort with sprawling gardens and a lovely pool located in a quiet area of the Temple Town of Pushkar
- A great place to relax, de-stress, and enjoy great food and take excursions.
Program on all days
- 7:30 AM: Yoga and meditation
- 8:30 AM: Breakfast
- 9:45 AM: Excursions, site visits, bullocks rides, village jeep safaris, walking tours, etc.
- 1:30 PM: Lunch
- 3:30 PM: Swim, Ayurvedic massage, Kirtan, spiritual discourses, readings, etc.
- 5:00 PM: Walking tours and visits around
- 7:30 PM: Bar-be-cue and dinner
- 9:15 PM: Retire to room