Internationally Certified by Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour training - this is an authentic teacher training for women to learn how to teach Hatha and Tantra Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and You will will experience traditional tantric practices of India.
As a way of bringing us more into the heart, we regularly share devotional singing, women’s sacred dance, Hridaya meditation and the worship of the great Mother Ganga river through daily ritual and bathing in her waters. This unique training also offers purification techniques and Kriyas, ectstaic dance and women's ritual that also helps us to appreicate and commune with nature. This course is for those women who are looking for an authentic Yogini Sadhana immersion!
What you gain:
- Learn from devoted teachers who have embodied the Yogi ideals and share real life examples
- An amazing location right by the holy Ganga that will match the depth of your yoga experience
- Feel the support of a caring and safe space to help you go beyond your limitations
- Experience and learn traditional Tantric practices like Yagna, Yantra and Mantra
- Appreciate beauty, harmony and attention to the detail in each aspect of the course
- Feel held by professional and good hearted staff offering great food and weekly room cleaning
- Continue your perosnal practices when you leave with ongoing support from the teachers
What to expect in this Yoga Teacher Training for women?
During this course, you will learn how to practice and teach Tantra and Hatha Yoga, where we hold Asanas for longer periods to experience more the energies of the Chakras as well as the opening of the physical body.
The theory aspect of the course includes anatomy and Yogic and Tantric philosophy, as well as many inspiring subjects such as sacred sexuality, Yoga for children, and how to create sacred space.
We also explore together ancient Hindu texts of the Goddess from the Devi Gita, the epic Bhagavad Gita, and the Ribhu Gita, which is an ancient scripture related to Shiva.
We will also study the teachings of the Yoga Sutras and how to bring that philosophy into your daily life. Through the time we spend together other topics are explored in daily living related to women’s health and cycles.
We also experience daily various styles of ritual, including a regular ritual bath in the river Ganga, many of these rituals you can incorporate into your life and teachings after you have left the course.
Another unique aspect to this course is the traditional tantric practices that are offered to support you in your own spiritual development, which includes
- creating living Yantras (sacred mandalas)
- chanting a Mantra in the presence of the Yantra
- practicing Yagna, a sacred fire ceremony in tantric tradition
As the course unfolds we study the Ten Great Wisdom Goddesses (The Das Maha Vidyas) from the tantric tradition.
We explore these aspects of the divine feminine in a very practical way through devotional singing, discussions, meditations, and even in some of the Yoga classes. Yogini Tantrika also offers a special dance called the Dance of the Maha Vidyas, which is reviewed to be a transformational session of dance.
What topics will be covered during this teacher training program?
This training program is a transformative experience in its own right and will also give you the knowledge and understanding to teach Yoga safely to Yoga practitioners of all levels.
You will have the opportunity to deepen your own yoga practice as well as become a certified Yoga instructor of Hatha Yoga.
In accordance with the Yoga Alliance requirements and so that you may receive your RYT yoga instructor certification to teach Yoga, we will cover the following topics:
- Inspiring and integral anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy, by studying ancient texts like the Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and more
- Contact hours and teaching feedback in the form of weekly practicums
- A comprehensive system of Pranayama – breathing techniques for all levels
- Various meditation techniques that are effective to practice and teach
- Yoga postures and alignment
- The business and ethics of Yoga and how to teach in many different environments, such as in a yoga studio or at a retreat center
Upon completion of this Yoga TTC, you will receive your 200-Hour RYT status from the Yoga Alliance as well as have the knowledge to deepen your own spiritual practice through Yoga.
The training includes daily practices of Yoga, Pranayama, meditation, teaching methodology, Yogic philosophy, and sacred expression. You will also be introduced to the ancient practices of traditional Tantra, such as Mantra, Yantra, and Yagna.
We will also go deeper into the teachings of Hridaya as a heart-centered meditation tool and also learning to embody the trust to live with an open heart.
This teacher training in India is unlike any other training program you will find and will prepare you to both teach Yoga as well as to deepen your own yoga practice in a way that is connected to tradition and authentic teachings of feminine energy.
Who is this teacher training program for?
This Yoga and Tantra teacher training in India was specifically designed for women who are looking for the opportunity to deepen their spiritual practice and yoga practice.
It is for women who are searching for a group of like-minded people and the opportunity to connect with the Divine Shakti feminine energy within you. It is meant to be a life-changing experience, where Mantra chanting, daily Yoga and meditation, advanced Pranayama breathing techniques, and classical tantric rituals, such as fire ceremony and Yantra, transform your spiritual self.
And, of course, it is for Yoga practitioners who want to become certified Yoga instructors and teach Yoga according to traditional Yoga philosophy.
What is included in the program
- 30 nights accommodation right by the Holy Ganga
- 3 wholesome vegetarian meals per day
- Get all you need to become an outstanding Yoga and Tantra Teacher
- Evening activities/kirtan/movie night
- Course manual
- Registration with Yoga Alliance/Professionals/International/etc
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Teacher training course and certification
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- WiFi connection
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, and bolsters
- In the price we offer expensive herbal treatments that help to purify your energy, with the use of mantra.
- Receive and amazing gift package including a special Indian Murti/statue
What is NOT included in the program
- Air or Road Travel to the Retreat Location
- Visas and other permits
- Any food & beverages outside the Retreat Program
- Any Local Tours and Sight Seeing
- Our women’s only Yoga teacher training course creates a unique experience to explore the beauty of the unfolding divine feminine within us in the original home of Yoga, Rishikesh, India.
- This course is taught by the lead trainer Radasi, who has been teacher teacher trainings for over 12 years.
- Quiet, clean, very comfortable guest home that sits along the Ganga River and is surrounded by beautiful jungle and a rushing stream nearby
Program on all days
- 6:30 AM: Pranayama
- 7:00 AM: Yoga & Meditation
- 9:30 AM: Breakfast
- 7:30 AM: Yoga class
- 10:30 AM: Yoga & Tantra Philosophy
- 12:30 PM: Ganga Ritual
- 1:00 PM: Lunch & Rejuvenate
- 3:30 PM: Teaching Methodology
- 5:30 AM: Tea Break
- 6:00 PM: Tantric practices, Bhajans or Conscious Dance
- 7:00 PM: Dinner